Keeping up with the rapid changes of coronavirus (COVID-19) can feel like a full-time gig, and with so many media outlets reporting on the situation, how do you know which source of information is the most trustworthy and reliable?
Your business is reliant on this information not only to make informed decisions in response to this crisis but also to support your employees during these difficult times. This week, The Australian Government released an official Coronavirus Australia app which can be installed from the Apple App Store or Google Play. In addition to this app, the Government also created a WhatsApp channel on iOS or Android.
The Coronavirus app is packed with useful information and resources to assist Australian businesses and the public during the crisis.
So, what kind of information can be accessed from the app?
- stay up to date with official information and advice
- important health advice to help stop the spread and stay healthy
- get a quick snapshot of the current official status within Australia
- check your symptoms if you are concerned about yourself or someone else
- find relevant contact information
- access updated information from the Australian Government
- receive push notifications of urgent information and updates
All information in the Australian Government Coronavirus app is sourced from Australia’s leading health organisations and has undergone a quality assurance process so people can know it is safe, appropriate and relevant for Australians.
For more information about COVID-19, you can also visit HR Assured’s dedicated landing page which supports business owners and HR managers. The content on this page aims to address some sensitive issues many businesses are facing in these uncertain times.
At HR Assured, we’re passionate about taking care of the harder parts of HR, helping you to work smarter and focus on other elements of your business.